Customizing the STA Tic Tac
Out of stock
The "STA Tic Tac" static apnea computer comes with many customizable exercises. But maybe you would like even more? A new exercise? Very special ringtones?
The STA Tic Tac may be adaptable to your particular need, so don't hesitate to ask!
The STA Tic Tac offers as standard:
- O2 tables (with customizable duration)
- CO2 tables (with customizable duration)
- Binary, triangular, square breathing excercises
- Wim Hoff breathing session (a series of hyperventilations, followed by an apnea on expiration then another on inspiration)
- Double countdown (for example 2 minutes + 4 minutes series)
- Beep (optional) when changing an exercise or the 5 seconds before
- Blood oxygen saturation level
- Memorization of events (spasms for example)
This "light" customization could be ONE of the following options:
- custom colors (for color blind persons)
- font size (e.g. larger menu for the visually impaired persons, or large display of information present but displayed in small fonts)
- personalized countdown (ex: A long beep 30s before the start).
- Custom ringtones (for example, one short beep every minute, 4 long beeps after 4 minutes, 6 long beeps after 6 minutes)
If you want more than two light customizations, or a more substantial customization, such as adding a personal exercise, we recommend that you contact us for a personalized quote.
NOTICE: This is a customization service. It does not include the computer itself, which must be purchased separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.